You have a right to:
1. Cast your ballot without interference.
2. Vote if you are in line by 7:00 p.m.
3. Go to your home precinct and present IDs on election day to (a) register to vote or (b) update your registration, and then cast a ballot if you have not voted already at this election.
4. Vote at your old polling place if you moved less than 31 days before the election.
5. Get help voting from the election judges or from an eligible relative or friend.
6. Use endorsements, sample ballots or notes while voting.
7. Protect the secrecy of your ballot.
8. Check your ballot choices and correct any mistakes.
9. Have your ballot counted fairly and impartially.
10. Have your young child with you in the voting booth.
If any of these rights are violated, call Election Central on Election Day at 312-269-7870.
(Before Election Day, during Early Voting, call 312-263-1394.)